Leaving On A Jet Plane oleh: Cheryl Crow

4.5


All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go
There's so many times I've let you down
Now the time has come to leave you

I'm standing here outside your door
So many times I've played around
One more time, let me kiss you

I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
I tell you now, they don't mean a thing
Then close your eyes, I'll be on my way

But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn
Every place I go, I'll think of you
Dream about the days to come

The taxi's waitin' he's blowin' his horn
Every song I sing, I'll sing for you
When I won't have to leave alone

Already I'm so lonesome I could die
When I come back I'll bring your wedding ring
About the times I won't have to say:

So kiss me and smile for me; tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go.

ali

Leaving On A Jet Plane oleh: Cheryl Crow dengan Url http://cah-cikrik.blogspot.com/2009/02/leaving-on-jet-plane-oleh-cheryl-crow.html by ali. Terimakasih atas kunjungannya serta kesediaan untuk membacanya. Kritik dan saran dapat disampaikan melalui kotak komentar. Mohon maaf bila belum sempat berkunjung balik.

:: Get this widget ! ::

Blog Puisi...
Comments
10 Comments